Bactrocera Dorsalis Pheromone Lure -Guava Fruit Fly Lure
Price And Quantity
- 27 INR
- 27.00 - 70.00 INR
- Bactrocera Dorsalis Pheromone Lure
- Agriculture, Pest Control
- Bactrocera Correcta(Guava fruit fly)
- Bactrocera Dorsalis(Oriental fruit fly)
- Bactrocera Zonata(Peach fruit fly)
- MAT Technology
- The adult peach fruit fly (PFF) is about the size of a housefly, 5 to 6 m millimeters (mm) in length. It is reddish-brown, with yellow patches on the top and sides of the thorax, two black spots on the face, a faint dark T-shaped mark on the abdomen, and transparent wings with a small brown spot at the tip.
- The female has a pointed slender ovipositor to deposit eggs under the skin of the host fruit.
Damage To Crop:
- B. zonata is polyphagous. In India, Pakistan, and Egypt, it is an important fruit fly pest and causes severe damage to Peach, Guava, and Mango. Many other fruit and vegetables are also infested by this fly. In certain areas of north India and Pakistan, it has been more notorious than Bactrocera dorsalis. It has a great preference for fruits including peaches and guavas and sometimes the crop is severely damaged. Infestations are often mixed with B. dorsalis.
- Methyl eugenol is used to lure males and it is very effective in monitoring these fruit flies. It attracts flies over a range of up to 1 km. The lure is placed in the trap along with malathion/DDVP soaked in small cotton wicks they are suspended in the middle of the trap to release the scent slowly in the atmosphere to attract and trap the fruit flies.
Pheromone Lure Details:
- Dispenser - Wooden Block containing insect attractant.
- Material - Soft Wood
- Packaging - Individually Sachet Packed
- Sachet Material - Foil Lined Laminate
- Field Life Of Pheromone lure - 60 days
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- 50000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 50 UNIT IN ONE BAG
- Australia, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Central America, Middle East
- All India
- An ISO 9001-2015 TRADEMARK
Plot No-346, Nandhyal Village, Tal-Kagal, Dist-Kolhapur,, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, 416218, India